Looking to download Windows 10 ISO image for a different purpose? Here This article will guide you on how to download Windows 10 ISO file directly from Microsoft without Media Creation Tool. Right now, Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 is the latest version of Windows 10 available That officially released on 28 May 2020 with several new features include Cortana as an independent app, Windows Subsystem for Linux 2, Settings Refinements, Task Manager Improvements and more.
Download official Windows 10 2004 ISO
Microsoft basically prefers an official media creation tool to download the latest version of Windows 10 ISO. But if you don’t prefer here we have shared the link to download the latest Windows 10 ISO direct from Microsoft server.
Direct Download from Microsoft server
Also, you can tweak the chrome browser, to get the direct download link of the latest windows 10 2004. Here follow the steps below.
- Open Microsoft’s Windows 10 download page on Chrome browser,
- Then press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the developer page.
- In Developer Tools, click on the Mobile device icon. This will start the Mobile Device Emulator feature.
- Click on the “Responsive” text to change the emulated device. Select iPad Pro from the list.
- Press F5 to reload the page,
- Now, you can download the ISO image directly!
Next Pick your product language from the drop-down menu And Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
If you Are using Edge browser Open Microsoft’s Windows 10 download page press F12 on the keyboard. Then Navigate to Emulation tab and select Apple Safari (iPad ) on User-agent string, and follow the same steps as chrome.
Using Media Creation Tool
Microsoft has released the official Windows 10 2004 media creation tool that not only makes easier the upgrade process also allows us to download the latest Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft server And create Windows 10 Installation media for Clean install purpose.
- First Download the Windows Media Creation Tool From here
- After that run the Setup.exe to start the process.
- First Accept the Microsoft Licence Agreement.
- Then this will ask you to want to upgrade the current Windows installation or want to create installation media (USB or DVD) for a different system.
- Select the second option Create installation media radio button and click next.
- Now on next screen First uncheck use the recommended options for this pc
- Then select your preferred Language, Edition and Architecture (both) so that you can use the same ISO for install 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
- Now on the next screen select ISO file as shown below image and click next.
- This will ask for the location path where you want to save the Windows ISO file.
- Set the path where you want to save the iso file and click next to continue.
- This will start the Downloading process for Windows 10 2004 Update ISO file.
- It will take some time to complete the download process depending on your internet download speed.
- After complete 100% Download process click next,
- This will open the file location where you save the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Then Either uses the ISO file to upgrade Windows 10 latest build
- Also, you can Create Windows Installation media (Bootable USB/DVD) for manually installation purposes.
- Create Windows 10 installation media using Rufus or Media Creation Tool
- Laptop won’t boot after update? Here how to fix windows 10 startup problems
- How to Rollback windows 10 update 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Fix: Your windows license will expire soon but windows 10 is activated
- How To use DISM Command line to Repair Windows 10 Image