Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB4565503 (OS Build 19041.388) for devices running the latest Windows 10 May 2020 update version 2004. Also, there is a new update KB4565483 available for windows 10 November 2019 update this update applicable Windows 10 May 2019 update as well. Because both Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 are based on a common core operating system and identical set of system files. Installing KB4565483 bumps the OS number 18362.959 and 18363.959 shipped a fix for multiple security vulnerabilities.
KB4565503 for Windows 10 2004
The latest Windows 10 KB4565503 download and install automatically once your Device connected to the Microsoft server. Only you need to restart your PC to apply the update.
To Manually download and install Windows 10 Build 19041.388, open Settings app > Update & Security and check for updates.
Well Installing latest security update KB4565503 change build number Windows 10 build 19041.388 (You can check and confirm using winver command).
Windows 10 KB4565503 Changelog:
- Addresses an issue in certain apps that use the ImeMode property to control Input Method Editor (IME) mode in Windows 10, version 2004
- Addresses an issue that might prevent you from using PowerShell to change the system locale on Server Core platforms.
- Addresses an issue that might cause certain games and applications to have visual distortion when resizing in windowed mode or switching from full screen to window mode.
- Addresses an issue that might cause lsass.exe to fail with the error message, “A critical system process, C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code c0000008. The machine must now be restarted.”
- Addresses an issue that might prevent some applications from printing documents that contain graphics or large files after installing Windows Updates released June 9, 2020.
- Addresses an issue that might prevent you from connecting to OneDrive using the OneDrive app.
- Improve security when Windows performs basic operations, using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus).
- Improves security in the Microsoft Store, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy.
known issue: When using some apps, such as Microsoft Excel, users of the Microsoft Input Method Editor (IME) for Chinese and Japanese might receive an error, or the app might stop responding or close when attempting to drag using the mouse.
Windows 10 KB4565483 changelog
Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909 share a common core operating system and an identical set of system files. As a result, the new features in Windows 10, version 1909 were included in the recent monthly quality update for Windows 10, version 1903. Microsoft noted.
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
- Addresses an issue with loading Browser Helper Objects in Microsoft Edge IE mode.
Addresses an issue that might cause lsass.exe to fail with the error message, “A critical system process, C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code c0000008. The machine must now be restarted.”
Addresses an issue that might prevent some applications from printing documents that contain graphics or large files after installing Windows Updates released June 9, 2020.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Cryptography, Windows Authentication, Windows Kernel, Windows Linux, Windows Update Stack, Windows Network Security and Containers, Windows Active Directory, Windows Storage and Filesystems, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
After installing this update on a Windows 10 device with a wireless wide area network (WWAN) LTE modem, reaching the internet might not be possible.
Download windows 10 update offline
To install the patch, head to Update & Security in the Settings app and check for updates. Or you can also download the offline installers from the above link and update your PC manually.
If you’re running version 1903, use these links:
If you are looking for Windows 10 1909 ISO image click here.
If you face difficulty installing these updates, check our Windows update troubleshooting guide here.
- Solved: print jobs stay in the queue after printing windows 10
- Ethernet Doesn’t Have A Valid IP Configuration Windows 10
- How to Fix IP address conflict Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- How to Create Custom Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10