Emojis on Android devices and iPhones are technically the same, they have slight differences in design, and the iPhone emojis are really cool. Do you want these ios emojis on Android? All you have to do is install an app and you’ll be on your way with your fancy new emojis in no time. Here’s how to get iPhone emojis for Android without root.
Use see iPhone emojis on android
Install and use iPhone emojis for Android and is a fairly simple method. For this, you will need to download and install Emoji Font 3 from this site.
Note: You cannot download this program from the Google Play Store. And To download and install this app, you need to give your phone permission to do so by accessing your settings menu. Open the security menu to find “Unknown Sources” and then activate the option. You may get a warning explaining that apps from unknown sources may be unsafe. This is true, so be careful which programs you install.
After downloading go to “Settings -> Display -> Font” and change the font style to “Emoji font 3.”
Now Download and install Gboard from the Google Play Store.
Set Gboard as your default keyboard from Settings app and going to “Language and Input” to change the keyboard.
That’s all Now you should be able to open iOS emojis from your keyboard by clicking on the face icon at the bottom of the keyboard.
Note: This version will likely not work if your phone is running Android 6.0 or higher. If that’s the case, your best bet would be to install Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 5, open the app, press “OK” on the popup, and install and apply the Android Marshmallow plugin. Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 5 is not a perfect replica of the iOS emoji like the FlipFont 3 version is, but it’s the closest you’ll get on Android 6.0 or higher.
Use apple emoji keyboard
- Visit the Google Play store and search for “apple emoji keyboard.”
- There are plenty of emoji apps out there to pick from, many of them free. Some of the most popular ones are Kika Emoji Keyboard, Swiftmoji, Facemoji, Emoji Keyboard – Color Emoji, and Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 5.
- Pick the emoji app you want to use, download it, and install it.
- Go to Settings > Keyboard Settings.
- On most Android devices, you’ll need to choose Language & input.
- You’ll see a list of available keyboards. Select the emoji keyboard you just installed.
- You’re done! Now you can use Apple emojis on your Android device.
Here 10 most popular emojis with their meaning:
Infographics source: https://www.emojimore.com/
- Here Top 7 Android Pie Features you must know
- Google play store apps stuck at downloading or installing forever
- Gboard auto correction / Suggestion not working? Here how to fix
- Top 10 Android security tips to keep your Android phone secure
- How to Send Stickers Using WhatsApp
- How to fix “Error code 910” in Google Play Store? (Updated 2019)